So this is it, Christmas is just days away – actually, most kids are into the hours countdown – and so everyone is making all of those last minute preparations and preparing all of those cool gifts to give out to family and friends. And to lighten things up a little, which is just what I wanted to do with this blog post 🙂
While I know that I, like other Realtors, will get some amazing and thoughtful gifts from my family, friends and clients I thought I’d share a few secrets about what many of us in the business are really hoping for this Christmas, even though even Santa probably can’t help with most of this:
1. For the oft repeated myth that we all make a lot of money for doing nothing to finally go away.
2. For the public to watch those HGTV real estate shows in the same way as they do professional wrestling; for entertainment purposes only.
3. For all homebuyers to understand how important pre-approval is
4. For a regularly scheduled nap time every day… with all communication devices disabled…
5. For shady telemarketers claiming they’ll send me ‘hundreds of qualified buyers’ to lose my number already..
6. For a tougher car…
7. For all of my family, friends, neighbours, clients and soon to be clients to have an amazing holiday season!